Rosegarden Funeral

Origin:Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Genres:
    Gothic Rock
Active:

Lineup:
1986-1988 (????)

?????????













Gothic Rock band from Yorkshire, United Kingdom.

Similar artists: B.F.G., Brothers Of Craig, Kiss The Blade, The Sisters Of Mercy
=========================================================================================
Discography
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Early Demos


Label: ?????
Released: 1986






These Haunted Hours

1. Angel
2. The Haunging Tree
4. Shadow Of Nothing
5. Gathering Dust
6. Strange Fruit
7. Hollow Heart
8. An Acid Valentine
9. Vendetta
10. Black Orchid (For Jean Moulin)
11. Burial Ground
12. Lifeblood
13: Whitechapel

Released: 1988
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Photogallery
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________


9 opmerkingen:

  1. you can provide these bands for download?
    Thanxxx!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. If you can email me their full albums id appreciate it!
    maryjanequinn25@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. this is a great underground gothic rock from yorkshire. I had luck get in touch with gez gibbons(bassist) and he kindly sent me a CD with some unreleased songs: in the dragnet,revenge,heaven and hereafter and the last show :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Can you please email those songs to me if possible? My email is: dav992b AT hotmail DOT com

      Thanks.

      Verwijderen
    2. I sent you two rosegarden funeral's songs: heaven and hereafter and the last show. I'm sorry for not aswering you,I saw your message just yesterday :)

      Verwijderen
    3. May you send it to me also please? Thanks in advance! morgoncore @ gmail DOT com

      Verwijderen
  4. @jes

    Can you please email those songs to me if possible? I'm only aware of dragnet and revenge, but not the others. My email is: dav992b AT hotmail DOT com

    Thanks.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. Ghana concerts

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen